Terms & Conditions
This website is owned by the Association Prévention Routière (Road Prevention Association), a private non-profit association, recognised as serving a public interest, whose head office is located at:
33 rue de Mogador – 75009 PARIS
Tel : + (33) 1 44 15 27 00
Email : email@example.com
• Publisher : Association Prévention Routière
• Credits (visuals, illustrations) : Bruno Legardinier
These rights are reserved.
All documentation available on this website is offered to our visitors for personal use only.
• The website is hosted by : LinkByNet
• The website was created and developed by : Edith Digital
The www.road4us.org website constitutes a work owned by the two authors as defined in articles L. 111.1 et seq. of the French Intellectual Property Code.
Paper or electronic reproductions of the www.road4us.org website and the works contained therein are authorised, provided they are strictly reserved for personal use excluding any use for advertising and/or commercial and/or information purposes.
In any case, the content of the website (texts, photos, drawings, animated sequences, etc.) may not be reproduced, modified, used or reused for public or commercial purposes, including texts, images and media, unless the owners of the www.road4us.org website have given their prior written approval.
The owners of the www.road4us.org website reserve the right to modify and update, without advance notice, all of the items, products or services presented on the website.
Liability and limits of liability
In the event that the visitor of the www.road4us.org website is a minor, parents and any person exercising parental authority are reminded that it is up to them to determine which service(s) their minor child is allowed to use and, moreover, to monitor their use of the service(s).
The elements provided by users of the www.road4us.org website must not :
- contain any viruses or spyware that could damage the website or adversely affect its operation,
- be false, inaccurate or misleading,
- be ill-gotten or infringe the rights of a third party,
- violate the codes and laws in force,
- contain elements of harassment or prejudicial, defamatory, violent, vulgar, obscene, hateful or racially or ethnically objectionable elements, or elements contrary to public decency or likely to undermine respect for the human person and his dignity, including the protection of minors,
- undermine the internal and external brand image of the www.road4us.org website’s owners.
The information and services accessible via the website are provided as is. Errors or omissions may occur. The owners of the www.road4us.org website make no warranty, express or implied, and assume no liability regarding the use of such information, services or the website.
In your use of the www.road4us.org website, you undertake not to perform any manipulations that could cause IT, functional or other breakdowns affecting the operation of the website or any server or service accessible via the website.
In particular, you undertake to only make available, in the space constituted by the website, harmless information that is unlikely to affect the operation of the website or any server or service accessible through the website.
You undertake, in your use of the website or any server or service accessible through the website :
- to comply with the current national and international laws and regulations, as well as the rights of third parties,
- not to harm the image of the website owners, in any capacity and in any form whatsoever. As such, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of the website for all costs, charges and expenses that we might incur as a result.
The website owners cannot guarantee that messages transmitted electronically won’t be intercepted. Also, notwithstanding the provisions of article 3 herein, we invite you to not disclose unnecessary or sensitive personal information electronically. If you wish to disclose such information, please do so by surface mail.
Access to the website
The website owners reserve the right to modify, terminate, suspend or interrupt at any time, for any reason and at their sole discretion, access to all or part of the website, including in particular the content, features or hours of availability without advance notice.
Unless otherwise specified in the law of the user’s country, the rights and obligations generated by use of the website are subject to French law and therefore interpreted and applied in accordance with it.
Any dispute must first be subject to an attempt to settle out-of-court.
The terms & conditions are written in French. In case there is a conflict with the translated document, the French document shall take precedence.
For any remark or question, please contact us by email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Data protection – GDPR
The www.road4us.org website complies with the French Data Protection law (“Informatique et Libertés”) of 20 June 2018, the harmonisation order of December 2018 and the implementing order of 29 May 2019. This legal package constitutes the adaptation of the European regulation No. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, which took effect on 25 May 2018, relating to the general protection of personal data.
The Association Prévention Routière undertakes to take all necessary measures to protect the security and confidentiality of your data.
We collect :
- questions, queries and opinions that you leave, including your email address if you contact us,
These data may only be viewed by authorised persons in the Association Prévention Routière or their subcontractor to :
- improve the website by examining how you use it (preparing statistics and viewing attendance),
- collect your reactions to improve our project,
- reply to the messages you send us if you request a reply,
- send you information and communication documents,
- your data is stored on a secure server located at AWS in Ireland. Our website is hosted by LinkByNet. Our email database is stored with Sherweb Inc.
You can write to us to know which data we hold concerning you and why. You have a right to access and rectify your personal data as well as a right to object to your data being processed. Do not hesitate to contact us at the following email address : email@example.com.
Your data are not used for any commercial purposes, even partially.